TRUECORE Steel Frames
Our homes are built with the strength of 90mm TRUECORE® steel frames. Boasting a sturdy construction, house frames made from TRUECORE® steel won’t shrink, twist or warp over time, nor contribute to the spread of fire or attract termites.
When you choose a house frame made from TRUECORE® steel, you're actively making a choice that is:
Reassuring for you and your family
- TRUECORE® steel is 100% termite and borer proof
- It's not treated with insecticides to keep termites from eating your frame, so it is an ideal choice for those seeking to minimise the use of insecticides in their home
- TRUECORE® steel won't ignite or contribute to the spread of house fire, giving you added peace of mind.
A long-term decision
- House frames made with TRUECORE® steel are straight and true and built to stay that way
- TRUECORE® steel won't shrink, twist or warp over time, so there's less chance of sticking windows, jammed doors and wavy roof and wall lines
- TRUECORE® steel has a reassuring warranty of up to 50 years for eligible applicants.
- House frames made with TRUECORE® steel are a great choice for modern Australian homes
- Their impressive strength-to-weight ratio allows for wide spans and contemporary open plan design to suit comfortable family living.
Made and backed by BlueScope
- TRUECORE® steel is proudly manufactured in Australia by BlueScope, the manufacturer of COLORBOND® steel
- You can rest assured that all TRUECORE® steel is made to all relevant Australian standards and rigorously checked for quality and consistency.